Saturday 11 October 2014

Countdown To Chrismas Week Two: Affodable Christmas Eve Box

I am sorry it's another Christmas Post! This year I have decided to put together a  surprise Christmas Eve box for Ella. I have just spent my Saturday evening trawling the internet for Christmas eve goodies! Here is what I found. I will most defiantly show you the end result once I have Ella's complete.



1. A new DVD to watch before bed:
A Christmas classic to build up the anticipation.

 2. Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows and A Christmas Mug:
To enjoy while watching the new DVD. I found the cute kitten mug on the M&S website, Ella would love it!

3. Bubble Bath:
What better way to get your child down for an early nights sleep than a giant bubble bath! Ella has very sensitive skin and suffers from eczema so baths are a real treat for her. I chose to use Ecostore Bubble Bath, I may have to decorate the bottle to make it more "Christmas".
New Pajamas:
A Christmas eve box wouldn't be complete without new Pajamas! I think Ella would adore this Tinkerbell nighty from Farmers ... Perhaps I could match it with the  DVD!?!

A Christmas Book:
In our house it isn't to to fall asleep untill a book has been read. The Fancy Nancy books are a big hit with Ella.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading christmas posts! Who doesn't love a good christmas dvd?!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete